Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New and best sweater! and another silly story...

THIS SWEATER is amazing. The sleeves are so long and and it is so cozy. You can throw it on over anything and it looks cute and so warm. Today I didn't pair it with a scarf because the flaps were enough but it looks cute with a scarf too! I got it for $25 from Marshalls and it was originally 70 or 80 bucks! 

Now for the story...I was heading up the the outside stairs of my apt building and I tripped. There was a broken jar of pasta sauce RIGHT beneath me and so to save myself from being covered I landed on all fours (luckily my tummy never reached the sauce!) But after I got up and looked at my knee I saw red and that my jeans had a hole in them (darn it!) I assumed it was sauce and decided to deal  with it once I got to class. However, after about a block I realized that the "sauce" amount doubled and in fact it was not sauce, it was blood! Turns out my knee landed on a piece of glass! Luckily I had a pair of dance shorts in my bag and I could change into them while I cleaned off my pants and knee. So beware of broken jars and stairs guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment