Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Costumes

So I figured since Halloween is coming up I would share some costume ideas! I don't like to spend a lot of money so I usually get inspiration from something I already have in my closet and then just by the extras that don't cost as much. 
Witch #1
I had a black leo (shirt would work just as well) and a black skirt. I bought a hat and gloves to make sure I looked like a witch and paired it with some grey, cowboy-style, ankle boots that I already had. 

Witch #2
I had a long black cardigan, black leo and tights. I added a grey belt to give the outfit some shape and paired it with the same boots, hat and gloves.

Smurf!
I had the high waisted white shorts and bought the long sleeve shirt from Goodwill for $3, the socks I got from Ragstock for just a few dollars as well. I paired it with a white had and gloves from Walgreens (just a few dollars each)

No comments:

Post a Comment